As your registration fee helps cover the running of this essential local fundraising event, we encourage you to raise $100 to support the increasing number of people living with multiple sclerosis and to fund research to find a cure.
This blurb will appear on your team fundraising page.
Tell everybody about your team and why you're participating in 2018 Logan Walk 2 Cure MS.
Save time and retrieve your details if you participated in another MS Queensland event:
Please ensure your emergency contact is not participating in this event.
Please let us know if you're walking for someone who is fighting MS
The most successful fundraising campaigns start with a personal donation. Make a personal donation and you'll be helping to fight MS.
Your donation is greatly appreciated. Donations of $2.00 and over are tax-deductible and you will receive a receipt immediately.
Fundraising can be as easy as sending an email to your friends and posting to your facebook page. We are here to support you with other fundraising tips and tricks every step of the way.
This blurb will appear on your fundraising page.
Tell everybody why you're participating in the 2018 Logan Walk 2 Cure MS.
Celebrate your participation in the 2018 Logan Walk 2 Cure MS and purchase your official event merchandise below.
Merchandise will available for collection on the night.
If you have a discount code, enter it here. DO NOT enter your Team Payment Code here.
Your registration is almost complete.
Please review the details below and check you have clicked "Add to Cart" to ensure you receive any merchandise selected.
Please note: Registration fees are not refundable and non-transferrable.
The Card Security Code is used to ensure that the credit card is in possession of the person using it. On Visa and Mastercard cards, it is the 3-digit number found on the back of the card, immediately following the last four digits of the card number. On American Express cards it is the 4-digit number found on the front of the card, above the main credit card number.
Multiple Sclerosis Society of Queensland has both a desire and an obligation to protect and properly utilise your personal information. This is done in the following ways:
Federal Law: We adhere to all Australian federal laws governing the protection of privacy and the handling of your data.
Privacy Principles: Our privacy principles ensure that any data supplied by you for the purpose of communication with, or support of, Multiple Sclerosis Society of Queensland is not shared with other organisations and parties other than to facilitate our direct relationship with you, our valued supporter.
Security Safeguards: Multiple security measures have been put in place to protect your information including encryption protocols for both the transition and storage of data, limitations on access to your data, auditing facilities and firewalls and other electronic protection measures.
Your credit card details will be encrypted and stored temporarily in a protected database for transaction clearance purposes only. To protect your privacy, once your transaction has been cleared your credit card details will be deleted from our system. Your personal contact details are stored in a protected database for use by Multiple Sclerosis Society of Queensland only. Multiple Sclerosis Society of Queensland does not rent or provide your contact details to any other organisation. If at any time you wish your contact details to be removed from our database please contact Multiple Sclerosis Society of Queensland via phone or email.
Persons registering for the Logan Walk 2 Cure MS must agree to the following:
1) I have committed to raise a minimum of $100 through this event.
2) Offline entry forms will not be accepted or processed without an accompanying signature.
3) I understand that participation in the Logan Walk to Cure MS involves walking on public roads and footpaths used by other traffic and I am aware of the hazards involved. In my judgement I/my child/my family/my team has/have sufficient competence and experience to participate in the event.
4) During this event, I agree to abide by the road rules, obey the directions of route marshals and volunteers and walk with care and consideration of others on the roads and paths.
5) In consideration of MS Queensland permitting me to enter and participate in the Logan Walk to Cure MS on Saturday 23 September 2017, and as a condition of such entry, I release MS Queensland, its servants and agents and their contractors, from all claims for injury, loss or damage of whatever kind I might suffer as a result of any acts or omissions whether negligent or otherwise of MS Queensland, its servants or agents and their contractors, in relation to the event.
6) Safety precautions undertaken by organisers (such as course supervision, walk safety briefings) are a service to me and other participants but are not a guarantee of safety.
7) An adult must accompany children under the age of 16.
8) I consent to receiving any medical treatment including ambulance transportation that the event organisers think necessary on or after the event.
9) My registration is not transferable to other people, and my registration is non-refundable.
10) I agree that if the event is cancelled or the event format and/or course is altered due to inclement weather or other “Acts of God”, or conditions and safety concerns outside the control of the event organiser, or if I do not participate in the event for any other reason, my entry fee shall be non-refundable.
11) I am fully responsible for the security of my personal possessions at the event.
12) I understand that the Logan Walk 2 Cure MS event route closes at 8:30pm on Saturday 23 September, 2017 and directional staff may not be in place after this time.
13) I/my child hereby gives MS Queensland and those acting with MS Queensland permission and the irrevocable right to use/or copyright images of me/my child, in all forms and media and in all manners including alterations and composite representations, to promote the event without restriction and compensation to the participant.
14a) I certify that I am 18 years or older and I have read this document and fully understand it. As a parent or guardian of the participant - I agree to the above for myself and on behalf of my child. I indemnify and will keep indemnified all people and corporations associated with the conduct of the event on the terms referred to.
14b) I certify that I am 18 years or older and the parent or legal guardian of the participant. I have read this document and fully understand it. I agree to the above on behalf of my child and I indemnify and will keep indemnified all people and corporations associated with the conduct of the event on the terms referred to.
© 2018 MS Queensland | “Our vision is a world free from MS and its devastating impact.”